Personal data includes any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. This website is operated by Talentia Group.
This website is operated by Talentia Group Limited, trading as Talentia Group. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regards:
- Who we are?
- How and why, we collect, store, user & share personal information.
- Your rights concerning your personal information.
- How to contact us in the event you have a complaint
Who we are
Our website address is: https://talentia.group. Talentia Group (‘we’ or ‘us’) collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which will apply across the European Union, including the United Kingdom, and we are responsible as a ‘controller’ for their personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal data we collect about you
Personal data involves any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not consist of data wherever the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We only accumulate personal data applicable to the type of contracts or interactions that you have with Talentia Group. For example, we may collect, use, store and transfer personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data such as first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes full address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. This only applies if you wish to use Propeller Pay only.
- Usage Data includes data about how you use our website, vacancies, and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Assessment Data such as examination history, subject, grade, type of qualification and centre.
- When applying for a job vacancy or filling out a contact form on the website.
We do collect some Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details such as your criminal history, health declaration, and visa status information) but we will only collect this if we have a valid reason and data protection legislation allows us to do so.
Personal data you provided by third parties
If you give us information about another person you confirm the other person has appointed, you or to act on their behalf and agreed that you
Shall concerns on their behalf to the processing of their data; so, shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf; shall consent on their behalf to transfer of their data abroad; and shall consent on their behalf to the processing of the sensitive data.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons action tags local shared objects (cookies) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them.
How many times the users on the website pages, which page is the use of visits; traffic data; location; a device used, and so forth.
On the first occasion that use our site, we will ask you whether you can’t seem to use our cookies. If you do not, cookies will not be used. Thereafter you can opt-out of using cookies at any time or you can set your browser not to accept cookies and the website will tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your personal data with
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies in connection to any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We will not share your information with any other third parties.
How long we retain your personal data
We will hold your personal information for three years. (These periods are no longer than necessary in each case)
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We would like to send you information about product services offers competitions and our businesses which may be of interest to you. Such information could be sent by post email telephone text message or Automator court.
We will ask you whether you would like us to send marketing messages on the first occasion you provide us relevant contact information if you do opt-in to receive such marketing from us you can opt-out at any time if you have any queries about how to opt-out or how you are receiving messages you do not want you can contact us using the details provided below.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal data
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we can collect and use personal information:
- Legal obligation;
- Public task
The basis upon which we process your sensitive information special category divide defined in the GDPR is:
- Explicit concerns of users;
- to protect the vital interests of the data subject;
- and that such sensitive information has been made publicly available by the data subject.
Consequences of the use of your personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you (such as when you register with Talentia Group) and you fail to deliver that information once requested, we may not be able to execute the contract we have or are trying to enter with you (for example, to provide you with a placement). In this case, we may have to cancel a placement or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent post information from being accidentally lost all use or exist in an authorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have genuine business need to know it. They are processing your information will do so only in the authorise minute and are subject to the duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technology and organisation measures to keep your following information secure these measures may include the following examples
All data is secure in private and secure servers which is password and username protected data will not be exported imported shared or distributed and anyway that was not given by explicit consent.
What I have procedures in place to deal with any suspect the data security breach. We will contact or notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do soIndeed, while we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in the use of the site you acknowledge that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that I transferred from you to you via the Internet. If you have any particular concerns about information please contact us using the below details
What rights do you have
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that is privacy notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format that have the right to transmit those data to a third-party in certain situations.
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal if it’s concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by breaches of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights including the circumstances in which they apply see the guidance from the UK information Commissioners office ICO an individual’s rights under the general data protection regulations
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- Email, call or write to us
- Let us have enough information to identify you
- Let us have proof of your identity a copy of your driving license passport or recent credit card/utility bill
- Let us know the information on which your request relates
From time to time, we may also have other methods to unsubscribe or opt out from any marketing including for example and subscribe buttons or web links. If such offered, please note that they may be some period after selecting that unsubscribe in which the marketing may still be received well your request is being processed.
If you have any questions about this policy or information, we hold about you please contact us by:
Email : email@example.com
Post : Talentia Group, First Floor, Woodlands, Bristol BS32 4JT
Telephone : +44 (0) 300 124 5780
Calls will be answered during the following times:
(We may record calls for quality and training purposes)